Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III"

4 participantes

Ir para baixo

Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III" Empty Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III"

Mensagem por Aureliano Ter Jun 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Alguém sabe que efeitos foram usados nesta música do Jean Luc Ponty?
Achei super maneira...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0TjyLU0-9SE?list=PL9A3883E216A7CA1F" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aureliano
Aureliano
Membro

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III" Empty Re: Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III"

Mensagem por JAZZigo Ter Jun 04, 2013 10:38 pm

^
De 1:05 a 2:18, Ralphe Armstrong usou fuzz com wah-wah.

JAZZigo
FCBR-CT
FCBR-CT

Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III" Empty Re: Efeitos da música "The Struggle Of Turtle to the Sea Pt III"

Mensagem por Boss2K Ter Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Baixista: Ralphe Armstrong

For all of those aggressive yet extraordinarily intricate fusion outings from the '70s, Armstrong played a Fender Jazz Bass with a fretless Precision neck through a chain of archaic effects pedals that gave him an especially nasty edge on his solos. (For a taste, check out his rampaging, distortion-laced solo on "The Struggle of the Turtle to the Sea, Part III" from Ponty's Enigmatic Ocean.) "I used a device called a Maestro Bass Brassmaster," he recalls. "It was supposed to make the bass sound like a trombone, but it sounded more like Jimi Hendrix. I used that in conjunction with a Morley wah-wah pedal and a Maestro octave box. It was good for its time - but now I'm using a DigiTech device that has over 100 sounds programmed into it. It's much superior to the stuff I used in the '70s."

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/mclaughlin/art/blazer.html

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-7l07eL0L74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boss2K
Membro

Mensagem por JAZZigo Ter Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

^
Realmente, agora me dei conta de que o solo também é todo oitavado (Gibson/Maestro OB-1 Octave Box). Wink

JAZZigo
FCBR-CT
FCBR-CT

Mensagem por Psycho Killer Qua Jun 05, 2013 10:53 am

Boss2K escreveu:Baixista: Ralphe Armstrong
It was good for its time - but now I'm using a DigiTech device that has over 100 sounds programmed into it. It's much superior to the stuff I used in the '70s."

Acho que o Ralphe não merece mais número do clube dos pedais analógicos... Mad

Membro

http://josma.bandcamp.com

Mensagem por JAZZigo Qua Jun 05, 2013 11:16 am

^
Pois é, nem quis comentar nada, mas, aproveitando o ensejo, quanto será que ele levou pelo merchandising? Razz

JAZZigo
FCBR-CT
FCBR-CT

Mensagem por Boss2K Qua Jun 05, 2013 11:19 am

^(Reprinted from Bass Player magazine: August 1996)

Give me a guess ... Pergunta

Boss2K
Membro

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos